Friday 31 October 2014

Fabulous Friday: Feeling Fit

Happy Friday and Happy Halloween to everyone!
Today's post is centred around work out gear! I've never been one for sport but never favoured being out of shape, and I love chocolate far too much to give it up! I never really found a sport that suited me, but when I went to uni I found that the gym suited me. I could go at my own pace, I wasn't feeling pressured by other team members and if something didn't go to plan then I would only let myself down and not a load of other people.
As I wasn't so fond of exercise though, I did struggle to find good work out gear that didn't cost me a fortune. I wanted good quality stuff but not your Nike and Adidas mega £££ stuff. Sure, sports direct was great for a while but so boring when everyone has the same things as you.
Last week I signed up to the new Kate Hudson range- Fabletics. You get 2 to 3 pieces for 1 price starting at £44 and you can get new stuff every month. If you don't want anything one month, you'll need to remember to 'skip' so that you don't pay anything that month. New customers get a set for £22 so I thought it was worth a try.

I chose the 'Volt' set which includes:
- Oula tank top
- Salar Capri bottoms
- Ayni Sports bra


When they arrived I was really pleased. The fabric is really good quality, thick and stretchy with the sweat wicking technology you expect as a standard these days. The patterns are really good too- they don't thin when you stretch the fabrics and are different without being too 'in your face'. The sizes fit really well too.

You can sign up to Fabletics here.

If you're not sure, I've picked out some other great sportswear pieces at reasonable prices:



1. H&M Sports Tights £19.99. I love the pattern of these, plus the waistband is super comfy and the pocket at the back is perfect for essentials!
2. Sweaty Betty Double time run tank £60. A bit more pricey than the rest but an unusual and high quality top that is worth the investment!
3. F&F Active Space Print Trim Vest £15. A basic top which is a necessity to any work out! Great to jazz up a plain gym outfit with the galaxy print trim.


Are you a gym bunny or a team sports player? What are your favourite items to work out in?


No comments:

Post a Comment