Happy Friday! How was your week? As we are now firmly in to December, I felt it was definitely time for a post about party wear!
There's some amazing pieces out there and lots of brands have offers on party stuff at the moment so it's a great opportunity to invest in that Christmas party piece. Here's a small selection of my favourite pieces which I think are festively fit for the season!
1. Lavish Alice Black Sequinned Cropped Centre Split Maxi Dress- £58 If you want to make an entrance then this is the perfect dress to do so. It's chic and classy and will definitely turn some heads!
2. Missguided Feather Trim Crop Top- was £24.99, now £19.99, and Mini Skirt was £24.99, now £19.99. I love this co-ord set! It's so cute but perfect for a party, and moving away from the standard LBD.
3. Dorothy Perkins Bronze Sequin Shift Dress- was £65, now £45.50. You can't have the festive season without some sparkle, and this dress is perfect. I love the winter berry colour and the fit is very classic.
4. Parisian at New Look Black Embellished Dress- £29.99. This super cute embellished LBD is a great staple to have in your wardrobe and would make a great go-to party dress. A brilliant price too!
5. Michelle Keegan for Lipsy Embroidered Playsuit- £55. I love this playsuit! It's super versatile as you could wear this in the summer too due to the colour mix of black and nude.
So which one would you pick? Have you already got your party outfit sorted? I have a couple coming up and still need to get sorted! Enjoy your parties and wrap up warm!