How have you all been this week? I think we've all noticed the drop in temperature lately! I love winter so I'm feeling happier now I can start to bring out my proper winter wardrobe. Boots, scarves, hats, gloves and big handbags! Like many I have still been rushing around everywhere so haven't really found it suitable to get my full-on, longer winter coats out. A warm jacket with hat and scarf has sufficed. So this week I'm picking out 5 of the best jackets around (in my opinion!) with some lovely scarves to accessorise with!
1. Joules Moredale Quilted Jacket in Deep Pink- £89.95. The quilted jacket is a wardrobe basic these days, and many brands offer the same types of jacket. I love this Joules one because of the pink colour. It's girly without being sickly. If you're not a fan though it also comes in black, navy and green.
2. Whistles Cassie Boucle Knitted Jacket- £155. With wool and mohair mixed in to the composition of this jacket, this is perfect for dashing around the city as it will keep you warm but is easy to throw on and off. This would look great dressed up with a fur scarf or kept casual with a cotton wrap. It's very classic too so will last you through some seasons.
3. Uniqlo Ultra Light Down Tartan Print Jacket- £59.90. Tartan and checks are 'so in' this winter (if you haven't already noticed!) so this jacket is a practical and functional way of getting in on the trend. It gives a nod to Moschino tartan a few years ago, and due to its super light nature, this jacket is easy to put in your bag if you don't need it when you're out and about.
4. French Connection Felix Checkered Cape £185. Capes are huge right now so I couldn't not include one in this post. This FC cape is subtle but on trend and would look great with jeans and boots or dressed up with leather trousers and heels.
5. Topshop Ultimate Faux Leather Biker Jacket- £58. I have loved this every since I saw it a couple of months ago. It's the perfect jacket to layer up with a jumper and the faux fur collar will keep your neck warm!
Checked Scarf- £19.99. This is a wardrobe staple! It will look amazing swathed around your neck and shoulders and is so versatile.
Banana Republic Cashmere Scarf- £79.50. A timeless luxurious scarf that will definitely keep your neck warm year after year. Comes in 5 colours- Black, pale pink, ivory, heather grey and dark anthracite.
Jack Wills Welbury Snood- £24.50. Simple but stylish, this snood comes in 3 colours- grey, petrol and white. Perfect with a quilted jacket.
Zara Faux Fur Snood in Contrast Dot print- £29.99. A glam faux fur snood to add to a boyfriend coat or blazer gives a great laid back luxe look. At only £29.99, this Zara one is perfect.
So which jacket and scarf would you pick? What have you been wearing this week?
Have a warm weekend!