Happy Friday everyone! How have you all been?
I've had a really busy week starting a new job. It has been quite challenging.
My Friday post this week is all about fluff and fur! I love wrapping up in a faux fur scarf or hat. And coats!!! This winter I have noticed so much more effort going in to fur designs- bags, keyrings, shoes. You can get practically anything with a touch of fluff to it!
I've picked a mix of real and faux fur. Real fur on sale today is still somewhat controversial, but the choice ultimately comes down to you. I have included designer Charlotte Simone who has real and faux fur alternatives to her designs. So here it is:
1. River Island Cream Faux Fur Oversized Coat- £100. RI are really on form with the faux fur this season. This coat looks super luxe and more expensive than £100. It's got a classic feel to it and won't go out of style after this winter season. A safe sure investment for your winter wardrobe!
2. Monki Furia Faux Fur Cross Body Bag- £25. Quirky camo pattern on faux fur. The colours are easy to pair with most outfits but are something different from basic black. A super affordable price too! Available at ASOS.
3. Charlotte Simone Popsicle Fur Scarf- £299. I love these scarves so much, and there is one definitely on my Christmas list. The great thing about Charlotte Simone designs is that the choice is yours- real fur or faux fur. More colours and designs available.
4. Dune faux fur keyrings- Jangles and Jaffa- both £15. The little balls of fluff look great on a handbag, or on the zip of a furry clutch for complete fur impact! A really affordable wardrobe update. Jangles is available in black and berry, Jaffa is available in Berry, Teal and Black.
5. Finally, a bit of fluffy fun! This New Look Pink Faux Fur Cat Clutch is so cute!!! It adds a bit of humour to a day or night time outfit but still looks stylish! Also comes in Black- £19.99.
So what do you think of my selection? There's so much great faux and fantasy fur out there at the moment, plus some amazing vintage fur pieces available at vintage fairs and online, you're spoilt for choice! What would you pick? Where can you recommend some great faux fur pieces?
Have a fab weekend!