Friday 17 October 2014

Fabulous Friday: Woodland Weekend

As I've been seeing so much amazing fashion around lately, I thought it was about time to make a weekly post to incorporate everything I'm seeing and loving in stores and online right now. Sharing your finds is the best way for everyone to stay up to date and by seeing what others have found, you see things you wouldn't have seen by yourself. So here's my first weekly fashion instalment, and this one has a toned down woodland theme! Foxes are one of my favourite animals (and my boyfriend's all time favourite animal!) so have always had a special place in  my life (and wardrobe!), and I just love that country wood feel. It has been all over the catwalk but as catwalk shows and magazine photoshoots really go to extremes with themes, it's sometimes hard to think, 'how would I wear that in my everyday life?' So here's some picks that are easy to work in to your wardrobe to get the look.

1. Wildfox fox knitted jumper £180. This is so easy to dress up or down. Casual with jeans and boots or dressed up with a faux fur scarf and boyfriend coat. Available from Selfridges here.
2. Shoe The Bear Walker Leather Faux Fur Boots now £98 (was £175!). Super comfy and snug with their furry lining. Perfect for country or city walking! Available at Asos.
3. Vanessa Camel Tailored Coat from Missguided. Missguided has been getting lots of attention from the girls at work, and as I've never ordered from them before, I thought I would have a look. This camel coat really caught my attention for its smart look and its great price (£34.99!) so this is definitely going in my basket!
4. Marsha Fox Jumper from Joules £69.95. A great fun jumper for the winter season which is mixed with camel hair, silk and cotton. Looks super cute with a shirt underneath!
5. Penton Faux Fur Scarf also from Joules in Bear colour. At only £24.95, this is such a style steal! I was in the store the other day and overheard a customer say how soft and good quality the fur scarves were but at such an affordable price compared to competitors! This scarf will look amazing over a coat, dress or jumper.

So that's it for this week! If you're not all about foxes or real looking fur, there are some great alternatives with character jumpers- dogs, flowers and ducks are all out there, and there's some gorgeous coloured fur around in blue, green and wine. So what do you all think? How would you wear this look?

Enjoy your weekend, be it in country or city!

No comments:

Post a Comment