Wednesday 23 March 2011

Pure Threads, Pure Jealous.




I was so excited when I got the email about the launch of the Alberta Ferretti and Emma Watson collaboration.
I've been waiting months for this email, scouring every little clue in the teaser emails they sent out now and then, to see a glimpse of what might be waiting.
I was not disappointed. Although only 5 pieces of clothing, they have endless possibilities, but you'll also need an endless bank balance.
The collection consists of 2 dresses, a skirt, a blouse and a pair of shorts.
All are made from organic cotton, with part of the proceeds going to the People Tree Foundation (for which Emma did 3 clothing collections).
The colours are all neutral, so these pieces are a sure investment.
My personal favourites are the shorts and the black dress. There is some beautiful lace detailing, which adds to the simple, timeless style of these garments.
I really want to get my hands on these!
Get them fast, because as word gets around, I can see these being very popular.

Prices Start from £220.
www.albertaferretti.com

Emma Watson is also the new face of Lancome.

No comments:

Post a Comment