Sunday 13 March 2011

Big Girls Don't Cry


I've had a pretty lovely week.

Wednesday, I went to have a photo session with one of my friends. It was a lot of fun, but also ended with me signing the next 12 months of my money away on a direct debit agreement. Oops. We all know professional photos are pricey though. I'm pretty happy with these pictures, which is a rarity. I'm not a photogenic person, and usually what others think is nice, I grimace at. We all do it at some point.

Friday night, you're all out at clubs and bars yes? No! A meal out with good friends is my preferred Friday night. I love these evenings. They're much better than drunken scuffles. And you can remember them.

Yesterday was maybe my favourite day. Me and a friend went to see Jersey Boys (London). Now, I have already seen it twice before this, but it's so good, it's a show that never gets old. This weekend is cast change weekend, so it was sad to see some amazing actors leave the show, but I hope they go on to do some more stuff so I can go see them again!

Sunday has come along to ruin my week as per usual. It's always a pretty depressing day, as it usually consists of myself sitting in my room catching up on all the work I've put off from university. Today is particularly bad, as I have an essay to do. Essays are in no way my strong point, and I'll put them off as long as possible. I know they say "face your fears" and all that, but this just bores me. I've told myself it must be a boring one, as my flat mate still hasn't stared yet, and she's always way ahead of me.

I'm off to procrastinate some more.




Go see Jersey Boys now!
(Picture from Jersey Boys London website. L-R: Stephen Ashfield, Ryan Malloy, Jon Boydon, Eugene McCoy)

No comments:

Post a Comment