Saturday 21 May 2011

Let Down Your Hair


It's been a few weeks since I've written anything, but it has been exam time so I think I have an excuse. It's still exam time until Friday 27th May at 4:30pm, when I will charge out of the exam hall, throw all of my notes in the air and shout "I'm FREEEEE". Or I'll just go for a cheeky Nandos.
Anyway, apparently the world is going to end today so just thought I'd get in one more post before a massive earthquake/flood/explosion or zombie apocalypse begins.
One thing you should definitely do before this happens, is watch Tangled. Although it's not technically out until Monday (clearly didn't cater for this situation), if you pre-ordered, you should have it by now (or I'm sure you can find it somewhere on t'internet). It's a take on the Brothers Grimm tale of Rapunzel. The soundtrack is phenomenal.
Another thing you should do, is go out and buy something you really want, because if the world's going to end, then no one will be bothering you about the money you've borrowed to buy it.
As it is, I'd prefer it if the world didn't end today, as I've got lots of exciting plans I'd like to fulfil this summer with my excellent friends, plus it would be nice to spend some time at home and I've got a lovely house to move in to next term. Also, I suppose there's that whole thing of having a career? Well, it will come around at some point, after all the fun. London is continuing to bleed me dry of my £££ but I wouldn't change it.
So Bon Chance! for surviving and all that.
"Live each day as though it's your last" could well apply here my friends.



Disney's Tangled, £11.99 from HMV, or most shops/websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment